This rare S600 coupe was offered on Ebay USA in July 2019. The seller had been using it as a daily driver, but it has relatively low km, but looks like it needs a bit of a tidy up. Certainly a future calssic. It does need some more appropriately sized wheels, however.. The advertiser at the time made the following comments about the car:
- Only 254 were imported to North America in 1994. There's lots of S500 Coupes out there, but few S600 V12 motors out there in coupes.
- The car was imported to BC from California before I owned it. Runs strong, and the price reflects the fact it needs work. I'm selling it with many extra parts that I have collected over the years to both have on hand when the need arises and for things I intended to do to it.
- Dove grey interior seats and carpeting to give the car a two tone look down the line. If nothing else, the electronics on front seats are heavy and expensive, so though the current seats work perfectly and have no tears in them or worn out leather, I thought I'd like to have backups on hand, given how expensive they are to later find.
- You see the aftermarket rims that I got the car with, which had snow tires on it. NOTE, THERE IS NO RUST ON THE CAR. You will see photos of the underside body. I have a set of OEM rims that are staggered with the rears a little wider than the fronts.
- Replacement vacuum pumps (one in trunk and one under backseat) that control everything from the door locks, to the gas door release, to the A/C controls.
- Needs the following: rear suspension work to replace a really noisy bushing, two new lifters (makes clicking noises at idle, but pumps up with oil pressure at over 1,500 RPMs), and camshaft position sensors, which I just received, but just don't have time to install. Also, A/C does not work. I'm pretty sure the compressor needs to be replaced, but haven't gotten into it to know.