This Familia GT-R popped up on Carsales in September 2022, asking $30,000 AUD.. Anything Group A rally has shot up in price over the last few years - not a surprise..
The car looks in excellent condition, despite having about 220,000km on the clock. It looks to come with a bunch of spare parts, and has been re-trimmed (the original trim is still there and looks in great condition wrapped in plastic). At the time of sale, the seller noted it is one of about 2,200 built, and has the following features:
- 1.8L turbo with constant 4wd that is biased to the rear
- Factory Black (always polished and waxed)
- Fully factory optioned including electric sunroof, lower rear spoiler and side skirts.
- Premium radio and rare Lamco triple gauge cluster in the centre console.
- Completely rebuilt factory VJ23 turbo with the heavily upgraded ball bearing conversion from Rose Rage Turbos and installed by Alex at Hi Spool Industries. Also had the turbine housing, bearing housing and manifold ceramic coated by High Octane Performance Coatings (with receipts and completed in July 2020)
- Full 2.5" exhaust that isn't loud but definitely has a note
- Engine is unopened and stock with even the factory airbox.
- Turbosmart dual port BOV
- Many engine parts have been replaced as preventative maintenance and aesthetics with injector cleaning and most bracketry and bolts re-zinc plated
- Immaculately restored factory wheels (inside and out) by Barrel Bros with custom locally made hub centric spacers and wrapped fresh Hankook RS4's in factory sizing - Front and rear brakes rebuilt - XYZ adjustable coilovers
- Brand new Mazda OEM lock and key set (I had the keys duplicated so the factory keys remained new)
- Brand new Mazda OEM door seals - Brand new Mazda OEM A-pillars
- Brand new Mazda OEM door window sills
- Retrimmed roof liner
- Full Bride retrim from its previous owner however I've sourced full factory seats in amazing condition that will be included in the sale
- Factory Mazda/Momo collaborated steering wheel WITH horn pad
- Factory weather covers for the bonnet vents
- Factory roadside flare
- Rare factory floor mats, admittedly not in the greatest of condition but have had replicas made to preserve them none the less
- have sourced a new in box pair of factory fitted Bosch 160 spot lights that will come with the car (couldn't bring myself to taking them out of the box)
- Full upgraded brass bushing shifter linkage rebuild kit installed
- Huge container of spare parts including alternate gauges for the centre console, tail lights, old components that may have not been too bad, poor condition but super rare infini dark corner lights, factory BOV, body stickers, etc
Log in or signup to comment