This rare Falcon XE ESP was for sale in Mid-2015 through several sources including musclecarstables.com.au and car-from-uk.com, with an asking price of $25,000 (AUD). It is believed that the vehicle successfully sold - if anyone is aware of where it ended up, please get in contact with us. This one is particularly rare with charcoal on charcoal paint, and comes with the factory 4.9l / 302 V8/auto transmission combination, which the seller advises is one of 260 cars produced with this combination.
The car's interior has been re-trimmed with the correct factory new old stock Sierra Tan interior fabric (one of two choices available on the ESP cars). The seller also notes that the vehicle's engine was re-built, and has only 2,000ks since the rebuild occurred. We certainly hope this car has gone to a collector whio will preserve it, and hope to hear from the owner at some point in future to confirm its whereabouts.
The seller noted that the car was fitted with the following options:
- Fully optioned with Power Windows, Central locking, Air Con, Power Steer etc, etc.
- Tinted Windows.
- Ford Premium Sound system and speakers (Original Phillips unit).
- Immaculate Scheel sierra (Chestnut) trim.
- Original headlights.
- Bosch Driving lights fitted.
- Rear metal venetian fitted.
The seller has noted the following faults at the time of sale:
- Slight wear to steering wheel.
- Speaker grille on dash has a crack.
- Car has had a couple of small touchups.
If you have a Falcon ESP, please add it to Classic Register so we can keep track of the remaining cars.
Vehicles are added to the register for historical record purposes by owners and enthusiasts. If you have a question about this vehicle, please contact the user that added the vehicle by clicking "Contact Author" below.